One of the City of Bayswater’s key public documents is the 2008-2012 Plan for the Future, which is an overview of the significant program and activities proposed by the Council over a four-year period. Its objectives are:
• To provide the community with information related to the proposed core activities and major capital projects.
• To offer the community the opportunity to lodge submissions and be involved in relation to those proposals for consideration by the Council.
The plan for each core activity contains:
• A description of all the activities proposed to be commenced or continued during the next four years.
• An explanation of why they are being carried out, the expected costs, how they are expected to be funded and how performance will be assessed.
• An estimate of the total income and expenditure for each of the four years.
Please click on the link below to read the full document.
Plan for the Future 2008 - 2012