Bayswater Waves Crèche provides a safe, fun filled environment for children aged 5 and under. Leave your children with our trained, experienced staff whilst you enjoy the wide range of facilities on offer at Bayswater Waves.
We encourage growth and development of children of all ages by providing educational activities and free play in a fully supervised child minding service.
During school holidays the crèche also provides programmed activities for children from the ages 5 – 12 years. * Minimum number required for programmed activities to run.
Bookings are required for the crèche and can be made as early as possible during crèche hours only.
What else do I need to know?
||General Public ($)
||Privilege Card* ($) |
|Childcare – one hour
|Childcare – two hour
|Childcare – hour thereafter
|Crèche 10 Visit coupon – one hour
|Crèche 10 Visit Coupon – two hours
1. You must remain within Bayswater Waves whilst your child is in the Crèche
2. All Parents must complete a crèche application from before using this facility for the first time
3. a Crèche pass should be purchased from reception for the duration of each child's stay. This pass must be handed to the Crèche staff on arrival.
4. You will be asked to sign your children in each time you use the crèche
5. Children will only be discharged to the person who signs them in initially
6. Children who are sick or ill will not be admitted to the crèche for the safety and hygiene of other children.
7. All articles must be clearly marked with your child's name prior to your arrival at the Crèche
8. Fruit and nutritious snacks will be allowed into the crèche. Chocolate, nuts and lollies will not be permitted due to allergies.