Derrick Ernst Neighbourhood Centre
The Neighbourhood Centre is our Occasional Child Care Centre, providing care for up to a maximum of 38 children from 0 – 6 years.
The Neighbourhood centre has a great team of Qualified and Assistant care givers, providing quality care, in a safe and nurturing environment.
It has a fully covered playground area for all weather conditions.
The centre also provides a variety of Family support programmes for parents and community members.
Services offered are:
1. Occasional and part time child care – minimum booking of half an hour up to 8½ hours per day.
2. Child Care Benefit Available
3. Family Support Activities & Classes
4. Only pay for time used – advance notice must be given for cancellations
5. The centre is open 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday for up to 51 weeks
The centre is located at 3 - 5 Tara Street, Morley.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: (08) 9375 1985
Fax: (08) 9275 7464