The City of Bayswater supports six social groups for physically able, socially isolated senior residents. These groups provide an opportunity for the young at heart to mix and mingle, get out and about in the community and to enjoy the company of new and old friends. All clients must be HACC eligible.
- Good Companions – This bus group meets every Wednesday for morning tea and lunch.
- Thursday Wanderers – This bus group meets alternate Thursdays for morning tea and lunch.
- Vagabondi – This bus group meets alternate Thursdays for morning tea, lunch and fresh produce shopping when time permits. This is an inclusive group of people from different cultures.
- Let's Escape – This bus group meets on the last Thursday of every month for movies, tours and lunches.
- Woolly Women - This knitting and crocheting group meets fortnightly on Mondays at Olive Tree House. Projects are donated to charities.
- Friendship Group - This group is for individuals who have lost a partner and meets on the last Tuesday of every month at Olive Tree House for support and friendship. This group is facilitated by a qualified counsellor.