The Community Housing Program is a joint venture between the City of Bayswater and the Department of Housing. To be eligible for community housing, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Live in Western Australia and receive your income here
- Meet current income limits
- Not own property or land
- Cash assets must meet current limits
- Be able to prove your identity
- Be 18 – 55 years old
- Pets are not permitted in the units.
Families: An adult or adults who have dependent child or children living with them.
Singles: A single adult under the age of 55 years who has no dependent children living with them.
- Families & Singles who live within the geographic area of the City of Bayswater
For more information or to complete an application form please visit the Department of Housing website or alternatively contact the City’s Senior Community Development Officer on Phone: 9272 0621
For assistance to access emergency accommodation:
Homeless Helpline: 1800 065 008
Salvation Army Careline : 9442 5777
Crisis Care: 9223 1111