Located on the Maylands Peninsula, overlooking the Swan River just 7km from the Perth CBD. Beautiful wildflower gardens and lawns surround the four sparkling pools. The play equipment and barbecues make this a perfect setting for a family day out.
32 Clarkson Road,
Maylands WA 6051
Phone: 08 9272 4456
Fax: 08 9271 0483
November - Monday to Sunday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
December - Monday to Sunday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
January - Monday to Sunday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
February - Monday to Friday - 10:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
March - Monday to Sunday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
April - Monday to Sunday - 10:00am - 5:00pm (1:00pm - 5:00pm on Anzac Day)
Last day of operations Tuesday 30th April 2019
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday
Bookings Office Hours: 11.00am - 4pm
Please download the Birthday Booking Form OR Group Booking form from this webpage; complete form and email/fax back to us.
- Four pools, ranging from a splash pool for babies to a large leisure pool (3 under shade cloth cover).
- Mini-golf course.
- 3 Barbecues (free to use).
- Children’s play equipment.
- Winding river.
- 14 picnic shelters.
- Bouncy Castle (available to hire on request).
- no disabled changing facilities available.
- no outside catering is permitted in the centre.
- marquees and umbrellas are not permitted into the centre
Maylands Waterland is a smoke free, alcohol free and glass free centre.
Child (2yrs-16) $4.25
Under 2 Free
Family entry (2 adults & 3 children) $19.00
Privilege Card Entry (City of Bayswater residents)
Privilege card holders receive a 5% discount on selected entry fees.
Mini-golf $4.00 per person