Located on the Maylands Peninsula, overlooking the Swan River just 7km from the Perth CBD. Beautiful wildflower gardens and lawns surround the four sparkling pools. The play equipment and barbecues make this a perfect setting for a family day out.
32 Clarkson Road,
Maylands WA 6051
Phone: 08 9272 4456
Fax: 08 9271 0483
Monday to Sunday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday; Open from 1pm ANZAC Day
Bookings Office Hours: 11.00am - 4pm
Please download the Birthday Booking Form OR Group Booking form from this webpage; complete form and email/fax back to us.
- Four pools, ranging from a splash pool for babies to a large leisure pool (3 under shade cloth cover).
- Mini-golf course.
- 3 Barbecues (free to use).
- Children’s play equipment.
- Winding river.
- 14 picnic shelters.
- Bouncy Castle (available to hire on request).
Please Note: - no disabled changing facilities available.
- no outside catering is permitted in the centre.
Maylands Waterland is a smoke free, alcohol free and glass free centre.
Child (2yrs-16) $4.10
Under 2 Free
Family entry (2 adults & 3 children) $18.40
Privilege Card Entry (City of Bayswater residents)
Privilege card holders receive a 5% discount on selected entry fees.
Mini-golf $4.00 per person