Welcome to the City of Bayswater’s interactive mapping environment
2012 national finalist, excellence in e-government - government 2 category, Department of Finance and Deregulation .
You can access the "Interactive City Maps" application and other static mapping products to help assist you in completing business, private and educational functions within the City that require a location-based workflow. Some of the available functions include.
- Land parcel mapping, including parcel type and subdivision lodgements.
- Aerial photography Archive - 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1974, 1965 and 1953.
- Property searches returning - Address, Lot No, Area, Zoning, Waste Collection times, Property names, links to City and external sites and more.
- Find a Facility - School, Playground, Dog Exercise Area, Park, etc within the locality.
- Building application and Development application status information.
- Town planning scheme No 23 and No 24 mapping with MRS overlay.
- Heritage mapping.
- Search Electoral boundary details.
- Property link to Googles panoramic street views.
- Nearmap link - Photomap access if you have subscribed to Nearmap.
Note - This is an Adobe Flash based application, please update your flash player if required.
---- Usage Videos ----
How to search property Information (5mb)
How to access different types of maps (5mb)
How to conduct a facility search (7mb)
Please read the disclaimer below. If you accept the terms, select the "Enter - Interactive City Maps" link below the disclaimer to enter the site.
The City of Bayswater accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy or otherwise of any information within this application. The City's Geographic Services department will update the spatial and textual components within this application regularly to provide the latest and most accurate information possible. Some information may, however, not be accurate. For definitive information users must always contact the relevant authority. By entering this site the user agrees to this disclaimer.
You can also access general City statistical information and a variety of static mapping products via the links below.
A4 Suburb Map A4 Ward Map
Feedback is greatly appreciated because it will help govern what spatial information is made available. The City can be contacted at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org to help you with any issue. Please enjoy.