Planning Application Forms, Fees and Information Sheets
How to locate planning application forms, fees, checklists and information sheets
Planning Application Forms
As of 1 August 2018, the City requires that all planning applications be lodged electronically in an unsecured PDF format. Applications may be lodged via one of the following means:
- Civic Centre located at 61 Broun Avenue Morley (CD or USB flash drive)
- Mail - PO Box 467, Morley WA 6943 (CD or USB flash drive)
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (Maximum email size 10MB)
Planning applications will not be accepted unless lodgements include all required information (appropriately named and formatted) and the application fee has been paid.
The planning application form and checklists which detail the information required to be submitted with your application can be found below.
Planning Information Sheets
Home Business Application Forms
Home Business Information Sheets
Subdivision Information Sheets
Subdivision approvals are generally subject to conditions which are required to be met prior to subdivision clearance being granted. Once you have met all of the conditions of your subdivision approval, you will need to write to the City to request subdivision clearance. A request for subdivision clearance should include the following information:
- Survey Strata Plan/Strata Plan or Deposited Plan prepared by a suitability qualified land surveyor.
- Covering letter including property details and your contact information or credit card advice form for payment of the subdivision clearance application fees.
- Any accompanying information and evidence such as photographs demonstrating that works have been completed and the conditions have been met.
For further information, please see below: