The City's current waste services include:
- Weekly 240 litre bin for general waste - General Waste Flyer.
- Fortnightly 240 litre bin for co-mingled recyclables - Recycling Flyer. Fortnightly 240 litre bin for green waste - Green Waste Flyer.
- Up to 3 bulk bins or tip passes per residential property each year between 1 April and 31 March (the following year).
- Free refrigerator collection for residential premises.
- Free disposal of up to 20 litres of motor oil for residents (non-commercial).
- Dry cell battery, mobile phone and compact fluorescent lamp disposal.
To arrange any of these services, please complete the relevant request form below and email to email@example.com, or contact the City's Waste Management team on 9272 0605.
Electronic Waste can be disposed of free of charge at Bayswater's Transfer Station. For more information refer to the flyer.
Your bin collection days can be found in the Waste and Recycling Guide 2016/2017 and on the EMRC R-Gang Website.
Use the Interactive map below to find your domestic waste collection day, your next green waste and recycling collection days. Simply enter your Address details into the display top left of the map and the application will return the required information for your chosen address. Note, the Geolocation selector will function with Google chrome.
View larger map with GPS Locator enabled.
Household Hazardous Waste Program
Free and safe disposal of your unwanted household chemicals or hazardous materials. For more information view the brochure.
More information regarding waste management within the City of Bayswater can be found on the EMRC R-Gang Website. This includes an A-Z guide for waste and more information on bin services. Alternatively, please contact the City’s Waste Management team on 9272 0605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for a Residential Rubbish Service
- Request for an Additional Residential Rubbish Service
- Request for Cancellation of a Residential Rubbish Service
- Request for Cancellation of an Additional Residential Rubbish Service
- Request for a Commercial Rubbish Service
- Request for an Additional Commercial Rubbish Service
- Request for Cancellation of a Commercial Rubbish Service
- Request for Cancellation of an Additional Commercial Rubbish Service
|The City of Bayswater promotes road safety within the community. Bin stickers placed on household bins serve as a reminder to the community to adhere to safe speeds on our local roads.
The "Please slow down, consider our kids" bin stickers can be collected from one of the City's Customer Services Offices.