Every event application form should be accompanied by an Emergency Evacuation Plan.
Plans should be easy to follow and include;
- A clear assembly point or points to enable groups that have become separated to be reunited.
- Consider situations where children may be in a different location to their parents or guardians and define appropriate actions for these situations.
- Staff induction training (how do staff know what to do and when in an emergency).
- A communications procedure, both internal and external.
- When applicable, plans should recognise all of the emergency risk situations identified in the Risk Management Plan.