DOG-FRIENDLY EXERCISE AREAS
The City of Bayswater has a large number of dog-friendly areas, where your dog can enjoy a run around without the restrictions of a lead. Although the City does provide these areas for our visitors and residents alike, we seek to educate and remind people of the responsibilities of controlling their animals.
To assist our dog owners and visitors to the City, we have provided a list of dog-friendly areas you may choose to visit. To ensure our City remains clean and tidy for other users, we ask you take the opportunity to use the free dog-poo bags and place your pup’s poop in the bins provided.
Abinger Reserve – Abinger Street, Morley
- Alan Lehman Reserve – Craven Street, Bedford
- Arbor Park – Cassia Way, Morley
- Bardon Park – Fourth Avenue, Maylands (the southern area between the public amenities and the foreshore
- Belstead Reserve – Belstead Avenue, Noranda
- Bert Wright Park
- Birkett Street Reserve – Clement Street & Birkett Street, Bedford
- Broun Park – Broun Avenue, Embleton
- Catherine Street Reserve – Salisbury Street & Catherine Street, Bedford
- Claughton Reserve – Katanning Street, Bayswater
- Corderoy Reserve – Corderoy Way, Noranda
- Crimea Park – Crimea Park, Morley
- De Lacy Reserve – Hillside Crescent, Maylands
- Deschamp Reserve – Deschamp Road, Noranda
- Essex Street Reserve – Shaftesbury Avenue, Bayswater
- Feredy Street Reserve – Feredy Street, Embleton
- Fitzpatrick Reserve – Fitzpatrick Way, Noranda
- F J Beales Park – McGilvray Avenue, Morley
- Frank Drago Reserve – Garratt Road & Whatley Crescent, Bayswater
- Gibney Reserve – Queen Street, Maylands
- Halliday Park – Coode Street, Bayswater
- Hampton Square Reserve – Hampton Square East, Morley
- Hillcrest Reserve – King William Street, Bayswater
- Holden Reserve, Holden Drive, Noranda
- Joan Ryecroft Reserve – Grey Street & Shalford Street, Bayswater
- Kirkpatrick Reserve – Kirkpatrick Crescent, Noranda
- Millerick Reserve – Millerick Way, Noranda
- Mills Avenue Park – Mills Avenue & Burnside Street, Bayswater
- Morley Reserve – Mangini Street, Morley
- R A Cook Reserve – Coode Street, Bedford
- Remembrance Park – Salisbury Street, Bedford
- Riverside Gardens – between Milne Street, Leake Street and King William Street Bayswater. Riverside Gardens includes our bird sanctuary, which provides a safe home for many species of bird life. This area is prohibited to dogs and we ask, for the safety of our bird life, that you prevent your dogs from entering the sanctuary.
- Rudloc Reserve – Rudloc Street & Coode Street, Morley
- Shadwelll Reserve – Shadwell Way, Morley
- Shearn Memorial Park – Central Avenue, Maylands
- Weld Square Reserve – Fitzgerald Road, Morley
The City aims to provide a safe environment within our dog-friendly areas but we ask that you keep in mind these areas are also used by members of the general public and their families. While off their leads, we ask that your dog(s) be under the control of a responsible person and your dog(s) does not cause a nuisance to other park users.
Dogs are not permitted to enter golf courses.