The Community Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee (CAIAC) supports the implementation of the City of Bayswater Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024 and provides advice and recommendations relating to:
- issues impacting people with disabilities, including the development and implementation of the City’s Access and Inclusion Plan (AIP);
- issues impacting seniors/older people, including the implementation of the City’s Age Friendly Strategy;
- walkability issues, including any City plans, policies and strategies related to it.
The following Councillors sit on this Committee: Sally Palmer, Stephanie Gray, Eli Petersen-Pik, and Catherine Ehrdhard, together with six community members.
The Community Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee meets on a quarterly basis. The next meeting dates for 2021 are:
- Wednesday 24 February 2021 - 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 - 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Wednesday 4 August 2021 - 5.00pm to 6.30pm