Overlooking the Swan River, Optus Stadium and Belmont Race Course, Bardon Park is ideal for a walk amongst the trees or along the riverbank. Bardon Park is one of the City of Bayswater premier district playgrounds and is a popular site throughout the week. It is equipped with barbeques, toilets, bikeway, water fountains, shade sails and a large playground.
- Nature base playground
- Shade sails
- Water fountains
- Dogs are allowed off-lead (top oval only - please see signage onsite for areas)
- Public BBQ
- Car parking.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted under any conditions to secure marquees and shade structures. Water ballasts or sandbags must be used to secure any structures.
- It is an offense in Western Australia for persons of any age to drink in public, such as on the street, in a park or at the beach, so the City of Bayswater does not give written approval for the consumption of alcohol in a public open space.
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- All application forms must be completed and returned to the City of Bayswater no later than 14 days prior to your booking date.
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is received by the City of Bayswater, and you have received a letter confirming your booking.
Please Note: Bookings are not taken for this parkland. Community use is on a first come, first serve basis. However, bonds are required for the installation of bouncy castles, baby animal farms and other childrens entertainment.