KidSport Funding Program
The City of Bayswater, in partnership with the State Government, is proud to deliver the Kidsport funding program.
All Western Australian children between the ages of 5 and 18 with a valid Health Care Card or adults with a Pensioner Concession Card, are eligible for KidSport funding. The KidSport program provides financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year for registration fees.
To check eligibility and how to apply, please visit the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries' website.
Please note: KidSport applications are required to be completed and lodged online.
If you have any queries, please contact our Sport & Community Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9272 0609.
City of Bayswater KidSport Top-Up Funding
KidSport approved clubs can apply for a‘Top Up’ on behalf of KidSport eligible residents, by following a few simple steps:
1. Parent/guardian to complete a ‘Top Up’ application form and return it to your local club.
2. Your local club will raise an invoice with the following information:
To be addressed to: City of Bayswater, PO Box 467 Morley WA 6943
- Club details and name of the child
- Top-Up amount being requested i.e. difference in registration fees up to $50 (Inc. GST) over and above the $150 provided by KidSport
- Banking details for payment
- ABN of club
- Whether GST is applicable (please see example invoices to ensure you submit the correct type of invoice)
3. Your club will email the Top-Up Application Form and invoice to email@example.com.
4. The City of Bayswater will process the application. If approved, the City will pay the top-up amount directly to your local club.
NOTE: KidSport Top-Up funding is only available to applicants who live in the City of Bayswater.
For more information, please read the KidSport Top-Up Frequently Asked Questions.