The City of Bayswater offers the following waste services:
- Weekly 240 litre bin for FOGO (Food Organics Garden Organics) (lime-green lid)
- Fortnightly 240 litre bin for co-mingled recyclables (yellow lid)
- Fortnightly 240 litre bin for general waste (red lid)
- Three bulk bins or tip passes per residential property each year between 1 April and 31 March (the following year)
- Free refrigerator collection for residential premises
- Free disposal of up to 20 litres of motor oil for residents (non-commercial)
- Dry cell battery, mobile phone and compact fluorescent lamp disposal.
To arrange any of these services, please complete the appropriate form and submit as follows:
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to City of Bayswater, PO Box 467, Morley
- Contact the City's Waste Management team on 9272 0605.