The City of Bayswater offers the following waste services:
- Weekly red 240 litre bin for general waste
- Fortnightly yellow 240 litre bin for co-mingled recyclables
- Fortnightly green 240 litre bin for green waste
- 3 bulk bins or tip passes per residential property each year between 1 April and 31 March (the following year)
- Free refrigerator collection for residential premises
- Free disposal of up to 20 litres of motor oil for residents (non-commercial)
- Dry cell battery, mobile phone and compact fluorescent lamp disposal.
To arrange any of these services, please complete the appropriate form and submit to:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to City of Bayswater, PO Box 467, Morley
- Contact the City's Waste Management team on 9272 0605.