Frank Drago Reserve is home to Bayswater City Soccer Club who play in the National Premier League. It is also home to the Bayswater Bowls and Recreation Club, Bayswater Croquet Club and Bayswater Tennis Club.
The soccer club has two main pitches for games and two smaller pitches for training purposes, as well as excellent floodlighting facilities. A stadium overlooks the playing fields and has bar facilities and function areas. Within the building are toilets and change rooms.
The bowling club can be accessed from Murray Street. Floodlighting, toilets, change rooms, and bar and kitchen facilities are available.
The croquet club can also be accessed from Murray Street. This small club house and club room welcome players of all ages and features seating shelters for spectators and players around the fields.
The tennis club has a mix of clay, hard courts and grass courts, all with floodlighting. The double story clubhouse has change rooms, toilets and kitchen facilities.
Dogs are allowed off-lead on the soccer pitches, except during sporting activities.
- Sporting and leisure activities - soccer, tennis, croquet, lawn bowls
- Function room hire
- Car parking
- Club rooms
- Change rooms
- Defibrillator on site
- Dogs are allowed off-lead (except during sporting activities).
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted under any conditions to secure marquees and shade structures. Water ballasts or sandbags must be used to secure any structures.
- It is an offense in Western Australia for persons of any age to drink in public, such as on the street, in a park or at the beach, so the City of Bayswater does not give written approval for the consumption of alcohol in a public open space.
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- All application forms must be completed and returned to the City of Bayswater no later than 14 days prior to your booking date.
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is received by the City of Bayswater, and you have received a letter confirming your booking.