Riverside Gardens is one of the City of Bayswater premier reserves for family picnics, dog walking and community events. From this reserve you can take in scenic views of the Swan River and listen to the chirping of native birds.
You will find paths, a dog beach, an expansive green park and a fully fenced children's playground with rubber soft fall and shade sails. There are BBQ facilities, with covered tables and public toilets.
Some pieces of exercise equipment have been removed as they reached the end of their life span.
The Riverside Gardens playspace is being reviewed as part of the 2021/22 playspace redevelopment program.
- Exercise equipment
- Playground with rubber soft fall
- Public toilets
- Public BBQ
- Shade sails
- Fenced playground
- Car parking
- Dog drinking fountain
- Dogs are allowed off-lead.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted under any conditions to secure marquees and shade structures. Water ballasts or sandbags must be used to secure any structures.
- It is an offense in Western Australia for persons of any age to drink in public, such as on the street, in a park or at the beach, so the City of Bayswater does not give written approval for the consumption of alcohol in a public open space.
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- All application forms must be completed and returned to the City of Bayswater no later than 14 days prior to your booking date.
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is received by the City of Bayswater, and you have received a letter confirming your booking.