Salisbury is an Accredited centre, providing high quality care for up to a maximum of 47 children aged from 0- 6 years.
The Centre is situated in a quiet, shady area, opposite a large park and playground area. It is a few minutes from the Inglewood Shopping centre, and a short drive to the Galleria Shopping centre, public transport and is also on the main route into the city.
The Salisbury Centre has a great team of mature and experienced, Qualified and Assistant care givers who provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
Services offered are:
1. Full Time and Part Time Care
2. Individually Planned Programs
3. Equal opportunities for all children, including Special needs
4. Healthy and Nutritious meals and snacks, meeting the guidelines from the Health Department
5. The centre is open 7.30 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday up to 51 weeks per year
6. Child Care Benefit available
The centre is located at 127 Salisbury Street, Bedford.
For further information, please contact on:
Phone: (08) 9370 4050
Fax : (08) 9371 7027