We look for innovative community-led projects that will enhance our town centres and embrace the City's Place Activation Plan. These could be an event, greening project, an arts initiative, street furniture or anything that will bring vibrancy to public spaces. Each year the City is offer funding of $1,000, $2,000 or $3,000.
Some projects that have previously been supported by seed funding include:
- The Yellow Brick Road artwork project, Maylands
- Heritage Walking Tour, Bayswater
- Multicultural Mural at Coventry Village, Morley,
- Long Table Lunch, Noranda.
- Varsity Mural, Morley
- Noranda Netball and Tennis Club Murals
- Progress Street Pocket Park Launch Party, Morley
If you would like to know more about the Program, please click on the Frequently Asked Questions link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Major Town Centre Event grant program supports large-scale events and activities (attracting more than 2,000 people) within one of our four town centres.
This funding is open to any incorporated not-for-profit group based in the City of Bayswater, APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Some events that have been funded by the program include:
- Progress Street Party, Morley (The Morley Momentum),
- Bayswater Arts & Street Fest (Baysie Rollers).
Apply for funding
Before you apply, please read the Major Town Centre Events Policy.
Complete the form below and submit it to email@example.com or send your application to:
Manager Strategic Planning and Place
City of Bayswater
PO Box 467
Morley, WA 6943
Find out more
To discuss your application further, contact of the City's Place Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9272 0616.