The City of Bayswater practices good governance by ensuring that the City is legally and ethically compliant, that decisions are made in the interests of all stakeholders and that the City behaves as a good corporate citizen.
The Governance Framework:
- provides clear guidelines for the roles of the Council, Chief Executive Officer, and employees and ensures that all responsibilities are properly allocated and discharged by those accountable;
- develops a culture of best practice in relation to governance processes;
- assists the Council and CEO in delivering good governance;
- meets its compliance requirements
- enables processes throughout the City by setting guidelines; and
- provides an induction tool for new employees.