The following programs have been adopted by Council for 2022/2023 fiancial year.
Please note, all residents affected will be notified in writing prior to works commencing.
- Wylde Road, Morley - McGilvray Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Rokeford Way - Wylde Road to Boxhill Street, Morley
- Boxhill Street, Morley - Wylde Road to cul-de-sac
- Tillingdon Way, Morley - Boxhill Street to Wolseley Road, Morley
- Cheam Place, Morley - Boxhill Street to Cooper Road, Morley
- Cooper Road, Morley - Wylde Road to Wolseley Road, Morley
- Wolseley Road, Morley - McGilvray Avenue to Camboon Road, Morley
- Cooper Road, Morley - Wolseley Road to Lincoln Road, Morley
- Crowhurst Way, Morley - Wolseley Road to McGilvray Avenue, Morley
- Hollilond Way, Morley - Lincoln Road West to Lincoln Road East
- Lincoln Road, Morley - McGilvray Avenue to Camboon Road, Morley
- Ballan Court, Morley - Challanger Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Viscount Road, Morley - Lincoln Road, to cul-de-sac
- Robann Way, Morley - Lincoln Road to McGilvray Avenue, Morley
- Brand Place, Morley - Lincoln Road to cul-de-sac
- Jennifer Road, Morley - Robann Way to Morley Drive, Morley
- Challenger Avenue, Morley - Bottlebrush Drive to Cassia Way, Morley
- Vista Court, Morley - Challenger Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Niagra Place, Morley - Challenger Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Doonside Place, Morley - Challenger Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Discovery Drive, Morley - Telstar Drive to Wheatstone Drive
- Wentworth Grove, Morley - Discovery Drive to cul-de-sac
- Fisk Place, Morley - Wentworth Grove to cul-de-sac
- St George Grove, Morley - Discovery Drive to cul-de-sac
- Wheatstone Drive, Morley - to Solas Place, Morley (to LGA boundary)
- Brunel Place, Morley - Wheatstone Drive to cul-de-sac
- Barnes Way, Morley - Solas Place to Morley Drive, Morley
- Aussat Drive, Morley - Barnes Way, Morley (to LGA boundary)
- Cornwall Close, Morley - Barnes Way to cul-de-sac
- Todd Court, Morley - Cornwall Close to cul-de-sac
- Beaufort Street/Grand Promenade 4 way intersection resurfacing works
- Widgee Road, Noranda
- Benara Road/Beechboro Road intersection
- Broun Avenue/Russell Street intersection
- Coode Street - Beaufort Street to Walter Road West
- Beaufort Street - The Strand to Grand Promenade
The following list has been identified and confirmed for installation for FY22/23:
- Crimea Street - Morley Drive to Fedders Street
- Crimea Street - Fedders Street to Deschamp Road
- Timms Place - Halvorson Road
- Robann Way - Lincoln Road to Jennifer Road
- Bookham Street and Boag Place pedestrian access way (PAW)
OTHER FOOTPATH PROGRAM PROJECTS
- Local Bike Plan recommendations
- Footpath Repair Program
- Clarkson to Tramby - Resurface Cycleway
- Baigup to Riverside Gardens - Resurface Cycleway
All affected residents will be advised a footpath will be constructed in their street during the 2022/23 financial year and will be advised again two weeks prior to construction commencing.
A copy of the City of Bayswater Footpath Policy can be found under 'Related Documents' at the bottom of this page.
The State Underground Power Program is currently being developed by Western Power.
At present, the Western Power Program State Underground Power Program (SUPP) 6 is underway.
A Traffic Management Plan (TMP) is required for any activity on the road reserve or within the road reserve that obstructs the passage of vehicles or the movement of any other road user.
Traffic Management Plans are prepared and designed by a Main Roads WA (MRWA) accredited Traffic Management Planner and Company in accordance with the MRWA Code of Practice, Australian Guide to Traffic Management (AGTTM), and Australian Standards AS1742.3.
Any activity in close proximity to traffic signals is classified as complex as defined in the MRWA Code of Practice, and requires a Road Traffic Manager (RTM) endorsement and approval from MRWA. Please note, it is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain MRWA approval.
Any works or activity requiring a partial or full closure to a footpath or shared path will require a Pedestrian Management Plan.
In addition to the above, The Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations 1997 allows for construction noise between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Saturday. Any activities that generate noise outside the regulation hours must be supported by a Noise Management Plan (NMP). The NMP is a separate application to the City’s Environmental Health department, and a fee is payable upon lodgement.
Any works or activity requiring a temporary road closure for less than 30 days will require a letter of notification, at least five business days prior to the start of work.
Any works or activity exceeding 30 days will require a 21 day consultation period, including an advertisement in the community paper, and Council adoption in accordance with Section 3.50 of the Local Government Act 1995.
FEES AND CHARGES
A fee is applicable upon lodgement of the Traffic Management Plan, Please refer to the City's current Fees and Charges.
Lodgements for Traffic Management Plans are to be sent to the City's email address: email@example.com