Customer compliments, complaints and feedback
We have established a dedicated process to address and follow up on all customer feedback, compliments and complaints in regard to the City's services or the conduct of any person employed by the City. Our goal is to provide a swift and satisfactory resolution. As outlined in our Customer Service Charter, we promise to respond promptly, stay in touch and seek resolution.
Your input helps us improve and enhance our services, so please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your trust in the City and look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to provide feedback about the service you have received, or a decision made by the City, you can contact the City below:
- Phone: (08) 92720622 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us: City of Bayswater P O Box 467 Morley 6943
- Visit us: Civic Centre 61 Broun Avenue Morley, from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Online: For feedback, compliments or complaints complete the below form. To lodge an enquiry or request for service go to Contact Us
Assistance in contacting us:
- TTY - 13 36 77
- Voice Relay - 1300 555 727
- SMS relay - 0423 677 767
- Translating and Interpreter Service - 13 14 50
Provide your feedback here
What type of feedback are you providing?*
Would you like a response from the City?