The Western Australian Planning Commission is seeking comment on a development application from the MELconnx relating to the construction of the proposed Noranda Station.
Information on the proposal and detail on how to make a submission is available online at: METRONET station development projects (www.wa.gov.au).
Comments close on 13 January 2022
The development application will be determined by the WAPC in accordance with section 116 of the Planning and Development Act 2005.
Development Application Details
The Noranda Station development application proposes the construction of:
- a new station building (including station entrance, platforms, a new pedestrian ramp connection from Benara Road to platform and forecourt) with typical station amenities;
- new pedestrian and cyclist facilities to station, with a walkway from Benara Road direct to platform and underpass connections from Benara Road to the station;
- a dedicated passenger drop off area and carpark with approximately 400 bays; and
- landscaped forecourt and station entrance.
Document viewing locations
The development application is available to download at METRONET station development projects (www.wa.gov.au) and can also be viewed in person at:
- Western Australian Planning Commission, Level 2, 140 William Street, Perth
- City of Bayswater, 61 Broun Avenue, Morley, WA 6943
For queries regarding the proposed development application, telephone 6551 9320 or email MEL@dplh.wa.gov.au