Find community recycling drop off ponts for when you want to make the extra effort to recycle small items like lids, plant pots and stationary instead of binning them. There are also a few items we don't want in any bin - some of these can be taken to community recycling drop off points.
City of Bayswater Community Recycling Stations
- City of Bayswater Civic Centre and Bayswater Waves - accepts small globes, household batteries, stationary and plastic bottle lids.
- Bayswater Library, Galleria Shopping Centre, Morley Sport and Recreation Centre, Morley Library, Noranda Shopping Centre, The Rise - accepts fluoro tubes, small globes, household batteries.
- Morley Library and Bayswater Library also accept mobile phones and tablets.
Local Community Recycling Points
- Accepts a range of small household items for recycling or reuse, includes plastic and metal bottle lids, #5 plastics, pens and markers, plastic beer clips, bread tags, plant pots and plasnt information tags. Visit envirohouse.org.au for the most up to date information and contact details.
e Furniture Repurposing
- Collects unwanted furniture, most household items and office fit outs to find them a new home and prevent them from going to landfill. Pieces are sorted and cleaned, then either on-sold or donated. Visit efurniturerepurposing.com.au for the most up to date information and contact details.
Please see Household Hazard Waste for more information about safely disposing of hazardous materials, including paint, gas bottles, flares and more.