KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club registration fees.
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child's individual Client Reference Number (CRN) listed
- Applicant's primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to
- Applicant must have a valid email address required to receive the approved KidSport voucher code
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area (exceptions may apply)
To find out if your child is eligible and to apply for State Government KidSport funding of up to $150, visit the link below:
Find an approved KidSport Club in your area.
Clubs that are eligible to receive KidSport payments can register with the Department of Sport and Recreation.