Click on the orange Browsealoud launchpad icon that appears on the bottom right of your screen (example pictured below) to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
Please note that the BrowseAloud software may not function in all internet browsers. In the event that it does not function on your browser, there are other screen reader software options (both free and fee paying) available to be downloaded directly to your device, for use across all websites.
For more information about customising your web browser and computer set up, visit the W3C website - http://www.w3.org/WAI/users/browsing
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preference
All the features are accessed from a floating toolbar - allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Visit https://www.texthelp.com/en-au/support/contact-us, the support portal from Texthelp - the makers of Browsealoud.