HOW YOU CAN HELP SAVE WATER
Water is limited resource and we all have a responsibility to reduce our consumption. These simple tips will not only reduce your water use, but will save you money!
- Plant waterwise native gardens
- Use compost, mulch and soil wetting agents in your garden
- Use low-flow taps and showerheads
- Chose a water efficient washing machine and only wash when you have a full load
- Only run your dishwasher when it's full
- Check your reticulation for leaks
- Fix dripping taps
- Only water on your allocated watering days
- Replace single flush toilets with dual flushing toilets
- Limit your showers to four minutes
- Sweep paths and driveways rather than hosing them down.