2019 Council Meeting dates
Ordinary Council Meetings start at 6.30pm and are held at the City of Bayswater Civic Centre, 61 Broun Avenue, Morley unless otherwise advertised. All members of the community are welcome to attend.
12 & 26 February
12 & 26 March
9 & 30 April
14 & 28 May
11 & 25 June
9 & 23 July
6 & 20 August
5 & 19 November
Special Council Meetings
Special Council meetings are held on an as-needs basis throughout the year, in response to issues as they arise.
All members of the public are welcome to attend Council Meetings, but not take part in debate.
Annual Electors Meetings
The Annual Electors meeting date is set when the Annual Report is adopted by Council and is generally held in December each year.
The Annual Electors Meetings agenda includes:
- Annual Report for the previous financial year
- General business.
All decisions made at an Annual Electors Meetings are to be considered at the next Ordinary Council Meeting.
Minor Committee Meetings are held on an as-needs basis throughout the year, in response to issues relating to the Committee as they arise.
The City's Minor Committees include:
- Aboriginal Advisory Committee
- Aged Care Governance Committee
- Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Community Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee
- Chief Executive Officer Review Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Policy Review and Development Committee.