Residential waste collections
The City's waste services include:
- Weekly 240 litre bin for FOGO (Food Organics, Garden Organics) (lime-green lid)
- Fortnightly 240 litre bin for co-mingled recyclables (yellow top)
- Fortnightly 240 litre bin for general waste (red top)
Waste and recycling guide 2021-22
Commercial waste collections
Businesses can request a kerbside waste collection. Please contact the City's Waste Management team on 9272 0605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your bin collection days can be found in the Waste and Recycling Guide or by using the interactive map below.
FOGO Collections (Food Organics Garden Organics)
FOGO commences on the following dates:
- If you live in Area 1, FOGO collections commence in the week beginning 12th April 2021
- If you live in Area 2, FOGO collections commence in the week beginning 22 March 2021.
You can use the interactive map below to look up your address and find out if you are in Area 1 or Area 2.
Public holiday waste collection
Your collection dates will change over the public holiday periods listed below:
|If your normal collection is:||Your bin will be collected on:|
|Friday 1 January 2021||Saturday 2 January 2021|
|Friday 2 April 2021||Saturday 3 April 2021|
Maintenance requests and missed collection
To report a missed collection, or request rubbish bin repair or replacement, please contact us on 9272 0605 or email email@example.com
Request or cancel a bin service
If you would like to request a new bin service or cancel a service, please download and complete the relevant form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.