Moved house? Please complete the change of address form below to update your details with the City of Bayswater.
Keeping your contact details up to date is important for receiving your rates notices and other City notifications on time.
If you need to change your mailing address please consider:
- Are you the only owner of the property?
- If not, who are the other property owners?
- Do their contact details need to be updated as well?
- Do you own other properties (within the City of Bayswater)?
- If so, do the contact details for those properties need to be updated also?
For more information on changing your address, name or property ownership, please contact us on (08) 9272 0922 or email email@example.com
The change of address form is for updating your postal address with the City of Bayswater. If you would like to apply for a change to your street numbering, please visit Property Addressing, or contact our Statutory Planning Department on (08) 9272 0622.
Rates - Change of Address Form
Please provide a Property Address
Is the New Postal Address (above) a PO Box?
Is the new address applicable to all property owners?