Silverwood is an Accredited centre, providing high quality care for up to a maximum of 59 children aged from 0 – 6 years.
The Centre is situated in a quiet, shady street, with easy access to the Galleria Shopping Centre, public transport and the main route to the city.
The Silverwood Centre has a team of mature and experienced, Qualified Staff and Assistants, dedicated to providing a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
Services offered are:
1. Full Time and Part Time Care
2. Individually Planned Programs
3. Equal opportunities for all children, including special needs
4. Healthy and Nutritious meals and Snacks, meeting the guidelines from the Health Department
5. The centre is open 7.15 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday for up to 51 weeks per year
6. Child Care Benefit available
The centre is located at 27 Silverwood Street, Embleton.
For further information, please contact the centre on:
Phone: (08) 9275 1268
Fax: (08) 9275 1181