New Recycling Guide
The City's Recycling Guide has been updated to reflect changes to recycling rules. Download a new guide here or collect a copy from the City of Bayswater Civic Centre, Libraries, The RISE or Bayswater Waves.
City of Bayswater residents can now order bulk bins online at:
The City's current waste services include:
- Weekly 240 litre bin for general waste - General Waste Flyer.
- Fortnightly 240 litre bin for co-mingled recyclables - Recycling Flyer. Fortnightly 240 litre bin for green waste - Green Waste Flyer.
- Up to 3 bulk bins or tip passes per residential property each year between 1 April and 31 March (the following year).
- Free refrigerator collection for residential premises.
- Free disposal of up to 20 litres of motor oil for residents (non-commercial).
- Dry cell battery, mobile phone and compact fluorescent lamp disposal.
To arrange any of these services, please complete the relevant request form below and email to email@example.com, or contact the City's Waste Management team on 9272 0605.
To arrange a Fridge removal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org provide your name, address and contact phone number and service required e.g. Fridge Removal and submit for processing.
Electronic Waste can be disposed of free of charge at Bayswater's Transfer Station. For more information refer to the flyer.
Your bin collection days can be found in the Waste and Recycling Guide 2018-2019 and on the EMRC R-Gang Website.
Use the Interactive map below to find your domestic waste collection day, your next green waste and recycling collection days. You can also Order Bulk Bins. Simply enter your Address details and the application will return the required information for your chosen address.
View larger map with GPS Locator enabled.
Household Hazardous Waste Program
Free and safe disposal of your unwanted household chemicals or hazardous materials. For more information view the brochure
More information regarding waste management within the City of Bayswater can be found on the EMRC R-Gang Website
This includes an A-Z guide for waste and more information on bin services. Alternatively, contact the City's Waste Management team on 9272 0605 or email@example.com
|The City of Bayswater promotes road safety within the community. Bin stickers placed on household bins serve as a reminder to the community to adhere to safe speeds on our local roads.
The "Please slow down, consider our kids" bin stickers can be collected from one of the City's Customer Services Offices.