Community Safety Advisory Committee - Call For Nominations For Community Representatives
The City of Bayswater is seeking nominations to serve on a new Community Safety Advisory Committee (CSAC).
Nominations for the following representatives are required;
• 2 x Community Organisations
• 1 x Local Business Representative
• 1 x Local Community Representative
• 1 x Local Youth Representative
Representatives residing within the City of Bayswater are sought for the new CSAC.
Nominations from relevant representatives should be submitted in writing (maximum one page), addressing individual's interest, skills, experience and education relevant to contributing towards the following:
• Monitoring and reviewing the City of Bayswater Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan;
• Contributing to the planning and development of community safety and crime prevention activities; and
• Provision of advice on community safety and crime prevention matters as required.
Successful nominees will be required to comply with the City's Code of Conduct for Elected and Committee Members and also provide a National Police Clearance, obtained within 12 months of application, before they undertake any duties as a Committee Member.
Nominations including should be sent to:
Chief Executive Officer
City of Bayswater
"Community Safety Advisory Committee Nomination"
PO Box 467
MORLEY WA 6943
Or email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations close 5:00pm, on Friday, 7 April 2017.
For further information, please contact Jo Sadler, Director Community Services on 9272 0622. Further details may also be obtained from the City's website at www.bayswater.wa.gov.au
A/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER