We will be welcoming families back to live Rhymetime, Toddler Time and Storytime sessions in the libraries from 27 July 2020.
To keep everyone safe, our children’s programs will look a little bit different for a while.
- Physical distance of at least 1.5m between family groups will need to be maintained.
- Activity spaces will have limited capacity so come early to avoid missing out on a place.
- In the event that the first session fills up, additional sessions will be run afterward to accommodate families that missed out.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at each session and if cushions are used they will be disinfected between sessions.
- A take home craft will be given out after each Storytime session.
- As always, if you or your child is feeling unwell please stay at home.
|Baby Rhymetime||Fridays (from 31 July)||9.45am||Bayswater Library||No|
|Baby Rhymetime||Tuesdays (from 28 July)||9.45am||Morley Library||No|
|Baby Rhymetime||Mondays (from 27 July)||9.00am||Maylands Library||No|
|Baby Rhymetime||Wednesdays||9.45am||Online ||No|
|Toddler Time||Thursdays (from 30 July)||9.45am||Maylands Library||No|
Rhyme Time on Facebook
|Storytime||Mondays and Fridays (from 27 July)||10.30am||Bayswater Library||No|
|Storytime||Tuesdays (from 28 July)||10.30am||Maylands Library||No|
|Storytime||Wednesdays (from 29 July)||10.30am||Morley Library||No|
|Saturday Songs and Stories||Saturdays||10.00am||Online ||No|
|Pop-up Storytime||Every Monday during term (from 27 July)||9.30am||Hawaiians Noranda Shopping Centre||No|
|Learning English Through Storytime (LETS)||Tuesdays running from 20 October - 17 November||1.00pm - 2.00pm||Maylands Library||Yes|
Story Time on Facebook
Be Connected - Online Workshops
Are you aged 50 or over and interested in learning, or improving on basic technology skills? The City of Bayswater Library Service, in partnership with Be Connected, are offering free on-line courses that will help you to improve your skills and gain confidence whilst using current technology.
These sessions will be delivered via Zoom. A link for the session will be sent to your registration contact details.
|Internet searching and online forms||Thursday, 25 June||1pm - 2pm||Online via Zoom||Book now|
|Facebook and Social Media||Thursday, 2 July||1pm - 2pm||Online via Zoom||Book now|
|Cloud storage||Thursday, 9 July||1pm - 2pm||Online via Zoom||Book now|
|Stay smart online||Thursday, 16 July||1pm - 2pm||Online via Zoom||Book now|
Be Connected - eLearning Tutorials
|Skype||Learn how to stay connected with family and friends using Skype.||Watch here|
|WhatsApp||Learn how to stay connected with family and friends using WhatsApp.||Watch here|
|Zoom||Learn how to stay connected with family and friends using Zoom.||Watch here|