It is home to the Noranda Junior and Senior Football Clubs (AFL), Morley Eagles Tee ball and Perth Broncos Gridiron.
The facility has a children's playground with shade structure and white sand soft fall surfacing.
- Sporting and leisure activities - AFL, Tee Ball and Gridiron
- Shade sails
- Dogs are allowed off-lead (except during sporting activities)
- Car parking
- Change rooms
- Flood lights.
Please note there are some things you can't do or bring to this reserve:
- Pegs/stakes are not permitted under any conditions to secure marquees and shade structures. Water ballasts or sandbags must be used to secure any structures.
- It is an offense in Western Australia for persons of any age to drink in public, such as on the street, in a park or at the beach, so the City of Bayswater does not give written approval for the consumption of alcohol in a public open space.
Other important information to note when making a booking:
- All application forms must be completed and returned to the City of Bayswater no later than 14 days prior to your booking date.
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is received by the City of Bayswater, and you have received a letter confirming your booking.